Feeling lonely

I'm feeling blue...I don't have enough friends like me. Most people I know aer older and married or younger and no kids. The few chicks that are my age have to many damn kids I don't want to be bothered with them. I have done plenty of things alone but I want a friend to do things with...

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:26 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• You have to take the time to cultivate the relationships with the friends that you have or put yourself in a position to make more friends. I have friends that are old enough to be my mother and some that are several years younger than myself. I enjoy doing different things with each of them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I know how you feel, i am in that same situation I don't even have a bf and i'm 7 mths. I am just trying to maintain by myself and wait for that ONE best friend to show come.
    takeyla23nc

Answer by takeyla23nc at 12:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• so tell me more about you to find friends just like you are the same
    i would want some one different with little spices in them
    some who could move me who rare of sunshine sparkle of friendship that could last life time
    some who could be there for good times and the bad
    willing to move mountains
    could you be that kind of friend
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah i can't date cause I dont have a sitter lol Not a lot of activites in my area. I'm not a church go-er.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• what area are you in, I don't have friends either lol :) My husband works during the day so all I have is my two boys to keep me company. I am looking into being a babysitter but haven't gotten any jobs yet. :( If you live around me, maybe we could be friends :)
    AndreaW2kids

Answer by AndreaW2kids at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2011