Do the ladies here on CM reflect....

The life styles and attitudes you see in your real life?

Granted there are SO many women here with such varied lives.... but over all do you read posts that reflect what you see in your real life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In a way...except for the whole SAHM vs. Working Mom's thing....I've never met anyone in real life who would bash either one for thier choice...never....the working mom's that I have met have been supportive and understanding about my decision to be SAHM and I would never twist my mouth to say anything about working mothers because being SAHM isnt for everyone you know? either they don't want to or they don't have the option, why look down on another mother just because they choose to stay home or to work? It doesnt make sense.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope not in the least,CM is made up of a bunch of liars and storytellers.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes. I know women IRL who feel and would love to say some of the things like the women say on CM, but don't because they have to hide their true self. There may be some liars and storytellers on CM (just like IRL) but over all I think we are more real here.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Kind of. I have gotten some good advice, but I feel the drama level is WAY higher than in my real life. If I had to deal with some of these people face-to-face on a day-to-day basis, I'd either shoot them or go crazy wanting to.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Depends. The drama level on CM is waaaaaay higher than real life.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:41 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I can honestly say that the ladies on CM do not reflect the people I know in my life.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I never really thought about it. So far no. I guess. I have different values beliefs and morals than same, agree with others. Thats what makes this great :)
    gdnrs

Answer by gdnrs at 2:25 PM on May. 11, 2011