Anyone ever have to deal with Autism abuse in group home?

I am trying to get help with Cameras 4 Group Homes for Non-verbal Adults living outside the home. I have been asking over an year, so now it has became more personal than ever!

A camera phone by staff is the "ONLY" reason this is an open investigation now. I want to start an ASIA BILL.. all group homes should have some type of VOICE for them! Without them all that is and will ALWAYS be given to a parent is 'WE DON'T KNOW"

Well a CAMERA ...tells what my child can not, and the picture shows abuse and the date shows a cover up it has taken 15 days since she was even taken to a doctor all buses are gone. House full of staff members who change and get her ready daily no one reported it but one staff person and took a picture, still she wasn't taken to a doctor NOTHING!

Now the staff are no longer there>? I have a photo they gave me of my daughters's behind black and blue, mind you I seen my daughter wasn't anything on her, well that is when we find out it happen two weeks ago, not told or shown pictures til yesterday? So any info please share.

MommaSpeak4Me

Asked by MommaSpeak4Me at 12:32 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Not quite sure what your asking. From the post, it sounds like your child does not live with you and you are concerned for her well being. If there is even suspected abuse I would definitely investigate so it does not happen to another child. Once you suspected abuse and brought her home has she been acting diferently?
    gdnrs

Answer by gdnrs at 2:13 PM on May. 11, 2011