Work at home question???

I have had someone talking to me about joining Prepaid Legal. Can any of you tell me what that is and what they do. I can't really get an answer to that question from the one trying to recruit me. If any of you work with them, do you make a decent income?

RelaxedMom2-3

Asked by RelaxedMom2-3 at 12:39 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would not do it if you can't get a real answer!
    have you tried researching about them?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I've never worked with them, but honestly if they aren't giving you a straight answer then I wouldn't join until they do. They're supposed to help you not misinform you or hide things from you. If you're looking to work from home our Team has come with free training videos on what to look for and what to avoid when looking to work from home. Visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com to get the free training.

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• prepaid legal is a legitimate operation. You get people (or companies) to pay a monthly fee for preset legal services and discounts on other legal things. Not an easy sell,but feasible. I would definitely tell the recruiter that you want to meet their recruiter or others who do it and see if you can get a straight answer, and if you can't I don't know how you would possibly sell what you don't know.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Don't do it - honestly, who would buy prepaid legal services?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:49 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If you are interested in a home business that helps others, take a look at what we do and when you contact me, I will answer any and every question you have and if I cannot, we will get the ceo to answer them for you. Amazing company and we offer services that every citizen in this country needs right now. Go to www.15708640118.com and get back with me as soon as you are finished. 1-888-243-9051. Me or my business partner, Karen, will get back with you asap! Good luck with finding something you are passionate about.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 7:10 AM on May. 12, 2011

• If you can't find out what and how they do it....run away. There are so many businesses that have full disclosure and will provide you with all the information for you to make an educated decision. That's how I made my decision to join Arbonne International. As a matter of fact, I will tell you about our compensation plan, how it works, how to get to wherever you want to be and all about the products. It's very frightening when businesses are very evasive. Be careful and good luck.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:03 PM on May. 12, 2011