Depressed

if you feel depressed and down about everything what do u do??? thats how im feeling now... i keep crying gaining weight and uugh... it made me feel worse when i got the courage to tell my dh hey baby i think im depressed.. expecting some comfort or something and all i got was theres no reason for you to be depressed... i just want to feel better about myself... im posting anonymous so people dont look down on me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• It is nothing to feel looked down upon. It happens to the best of us. Its not bad to get some help. When I start to feel depressed or down about myself, I look at my son and realize it is all worth gaining weight and not being able to lose it all. Keep your chin up. Talk to someone that does not know your whole life story, that way you can get fresh answers. Keep your chin up and smile!
    LittleCsMommy

Answer by LittleCsMommy at 12:54 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was diagnosed with depression/ anxiety and Doc. put me on Zoloft...I am WAY better now. Men really don't understand depression that us woman have. I would suggest improving your diet. Depression is from an unhealthy brain.. DHA's and EFA's can help they can be foind in fish or you can buy capsules at a healthfood store. St. Johns wart is an herb that is known for healing depression, as well progesterone cream...Those are natural ways if that doesn't work I would see a Doc. and get some meds. GL mama.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 10:05 PM on May. 11, 2011