What have you done so far today

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 12:49 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Uhm, snuggled with the love of my life in bed this morning, got the kids ready and on the bus, deep cleaned my kitchen, cleaned up the living room, went to Lowes and FINALLY bought a new lamp for my living room (we have needed one for a while), bought flowers for my flower bed, bought lunch, came home, arranged the flowers, put the lamp together, ate lunch and cooling off before I go outside to plant the flowers.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• turned on my computer and made coffee soon I will be finishing my script.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:54 PM on May. 11, 2011

• prayed, cried, made it to work and put on my facade face..................and hear I sit......................
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• kc932............you are my hero......................LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• work, work, and work
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 1:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• shower, got kids up for school and for the day, breakfast, dropped my oldest off at school, stopped at the store, sat with my 2 yr old in the bathroom while he pottied for 30 min, cleaned our my kids room so we can set up the bunk beds, turned on the computer, had some coffee, kicked the kids outside to play, looked over school work, finances, and a quick look at the news. Now its time for snacks, and to deep clean the kitchen, and switch over laundry. When dh gets home we have to pull the bunk beds out of storage, and assemble them. I also have to run to the library today, call for a WIC appt, and my oldest son has baseball game tonight if the weather stays nice.

Ugh, its also bath night, and I have to make time to go have a lovely conversation with the people down the street because their dog keeps knocking over our trash!! (ITS CALLED A LEASH! EVERY DOG IN TOWN IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON ONE IF NOT IN A FENCED YARD!!)
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Dahis, this is an off day lol. My partners in crime (my mother and husband) are busy today, so I am solo. Usually I am very inactive in the mornings. But I have been feeling closed in by my teeny tiny kitchen, so when the kids on the bus I attacked it and knocked it out. Then I wanted to get the flowers and get things planted before it gets hot and the cicadas get here. When the cicadas get here I am locking myself inside for 6 weeks lol.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:13 PM on May. 11, 2011

• spent half an hour trrying to get my 14 yr old son out of bed for school...finally did and got both out the door on time- had coffee, spent time on CM and FB...packed 3 boxes and I'm about to make lunch then take a shower then probably do dishes and more CM
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:20 PM on May. 11, 2011