Did you have pelvic pain while pregnant?

I have pelvic pain and in between my legs. If I walk too fast, it hurts more...I didn`t have it in my first pregnancy or at least I don`t remember. Did you have that?

bianca2422

Asked by bianca2422 at 12:53 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 25(almost 26) weeks with my second. Since 10 weeks or so, I hurt so bad by the end of the day that I cant pick my feet up to walk. I have SPD though...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 12:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i had it with my 2nd and this pregnancy. the best thing is not to stay on your feet to long but also dont stay sitting in one postion to long either. ther is really nothin u can do for it. just sleep with a pillow between ur knees and take warm baths to help loosen your muscles. thts what my doc told me.
    wootens91

Answer by wootens91 at 1:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It is likely a pubis symphisis dysfunction. Chiropractic can help for a few days at a time. It typically gets worse with each pregnancy.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I didn't with my first, but I am having it horribly with this second pregnancy.

I'm guessing that this baby is lower!! Feels like it, looks like it, hoping it makes delivery faster :)

Best of luck to you!
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:28 PM on May. 11, 2011