I need help finding legit online jobs..

My mom wants to find a legit online job. Any suggestions?

Liblib430

Asked by Liblib430 at 12:56 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are a lot of job sites online you know?
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Most of them are bull, but there are a few legit ones out there. I have had great success with one, over 23k so far (over the last 4 yrs). You can read about it Here (it's free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to check out my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:17 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Does she have an e-mail address or a number that I could talk to her through? She may or may not be interested, but I work for a legit company that has turned our lives around! I don't mind sharing :).. send me a message and i'll friend you!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 3:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:59 PM on May. 11, 2011