Facebook

is it weird that my mil and both sister in laws have my husbands ex gf on there and talks to her still after they broke up 4 years ago

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 12:57 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL IDK... my DH's ex wife (from like 20 years ago) friend-ed him and now I talk to her all the time!! My family doesn't necessarily discard ex's - I am still friends with my ex cousins. Who cares really.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Well I am sorry but I wouldn`t like that at all. However, it depends on the nature of the relationship they had. If it was a very short relationship or if they were together for many years then maybe it`s ok. but I would hate it with a passion myself!
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont think that this would bother me. To me facebook is just an online forum I talk to people on the site but it never goes any further than that I may drop a quick note, comment on a picture or status but thats about it. It this is the type of situation for me that would be fine but I dont ever want this person to be invited to family functions or things like that.
    ms.taylor_made

Answer by ms.taylor_made at 1:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I never thought about it till now, LOL but my sister in laws are friends with my hubby's ex on fb too :) I would add her also. Doesnt bother me. I am thankful for what I have. I have worked hard for everything. I have no problem sharing that I am successful, happy and doing better than she could ever imagion. Sounds bad but hey...... You make your bed (ya know)
    gdnrs

Answer by gdnrs at 2:21 PM on May. 11, 2011