Has anybody been desperate enought to join a "Married & Flirting" site?

I feel like that is where I am headed. I love my husband but he won't listen when I tell him I need more. Hell, I need something, anything! I get nothing from him. He works and that's it. He leaves the house without saying goodbye even. I am desperate for somebody to just give a crap. Yesterday I texted him that I received an A on a big essay I had turned in. he completely ignored the text. Couldn't even send me back a "good job" or anything. He didn't say anything when he got off work either so don't give me the "well he may have been busy" excuse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• if you are unhappy in your marriage, wouldn't the first logical step be to either get counseling or leave, rather than degrade yourself by joining a website like that?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• This is just me - not bashing YOU!
    I would talk to my hubby if I were to ever feel this way and I would end the marriage IF it is that bad BEFORE looking for something elsewhere.

PS
    Good Job on the essay!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• That`s amazing you got an A on your essay. I rarely got A`s..mostly B`s. If you are unhappy then you should talk to him and either go for counceling or separate but dating sites will bring you nothing but problems....maybe not right away but later on they will..
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thank you MrsDAP.
    I have talked to him. A million times.
    But would it be helpful to actually tell him how horrible I feel and what I want to do? Should I let him know what I am thinking about the site?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No offense, but if you do that, then just kiss your marriage goodbye. Having an emotional relationship with another man is cheating. Just a suggestion, but sometimes we need to look within ourselves to give a crap about ourselves, and not wait for others to care about us. Your husband may care, and may have issues communicating it. You never know. It's not his job to make you FEEL loved, it's to love you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thank you Bianca.
    I don't want to cheat - I just want somebody to care. I just want somebody giving me kind words. I am desperate for love and support.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Talk to him. Let him know that you are unhappy. Communicate, get his perspective and don't play games just speak the truth from your heart. Do NOT criticize him just try to get to the core and understand that maybe he grew up this way and doesn't know any different. As always there are two sides to every story. Look at how you have treated him, are there any reasons he might be upset with you? No judgements, jus take it logical and keep the emotions out of it. Life is short and people deserve to be happy. I send you a huge hug and :-).. Hang in there and just keep going. It could always be worse.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Congrats on the A.

As far as the dating site thing PLEASE do not do it. You may be miserable now but imagine how miserable you would be when the poo hit the fan over it.
    Anonymous

• he has issues so maybe see a counselor and if that dont work then ur headed to separation and leaving him good luck
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Almost! It's nice to have someone say sweet things to you. You could always bring this to your SO's attention but it doesn't mean he'll get it.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:02 PM on May. 11, 2011