What shows are an absolute no no, for your children to watch?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Oh yeah, and why.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Barny. My reason is that he is the ANTICHRIST.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Sponge Bob. He is just plain hateful, rude and annoying. There are a few others but S. B. stands out to me.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Something that is not age appropriate. Why? Because it isn't age appropriate. woo that was easy.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:07 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I haven't found one yet... There are certain episodes of certain shows I don't allow... Like the Vaccine Sid the Science Kid. But they watch everything and anything they want.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Sponge Bob, because it is foul with way too much adult humor for a kids show.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• ill agree that spongebob is annoying, but bad rude and hateful? LMAO. my kids are allowed to watch anything on Nick Jr and Disney. all of the shows are appropriate for their ages. anything that's not age appropriate, is not allowed.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Anything that falls into the "Adult Swim" category on Cartoon Network.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Of course adult programs...because she's only 4 and doesnt need to watch adult programs lol...also "adult" cartoons like Family Guy, American Dad, ect...although I watch them later once she's sleep lol....I don't have cable so I havent had to deal with the Spongebob thing...I cant remember the show well enough to be able to say if I would let her watch it or not....pretty much if it comes on PBS then I will let her watch it without worry...other channels I have to check out the show first
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont' know that it's bad for kids, but I can't stand Max and Ruby. She's so bossy and condesending. I'm suprised Max hasn't kicked her ass yet! LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on May. 11, 2011