Bribing a 3year old?

my husband started to go against my parenting style. He decided to bribe our 3 year old son with M&M's to do good behavior. Examples are like if my son needs to finish his dinner and we tell him numerous times to eat, my husband will say Haiden eat so you can get some M&M's. Or like haiden bring me a blanket i have M&M's for u.
Then now my son when i ask him to do something says where is my candy.
To top it off my husband has been really rude and mean to me. expects me to get everything done when i have 2 kids of ours and babysit for extra cash to help him out. I do laundry, dishes, take the garabag out, clean toys, get kids ready in the morning, put them to bed for nap and bed time, vaccum everyday, feed them, get kids from school. and that is not enough for him. i HAVE BEEN SO STESSED OUT, that i stopped wearing my wedding ring, which he gets mad at me. But i really don't have time to wear it i am afraid i willl lose it some where in the mist of cleaning.
I need help, i tell him things but he doesn't listen to me

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:09 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sounds lilke you need a night to cool off, go to dinner with your friends while he babysits so he know how hard your job is. You can also have dinner with him and let him know that you love him and you have been feeling unappreciated. If you level with him he should listen. Sorry you're feeling bad, here if you need a friend. Keep your head up.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:13 PM on May. 11, 2011