How can I keep myself from being loney even when he is home?

Whenever my fiance is home, he is either playing games on the computer or on his gaming console. I get so frustrated because I feel like I am the only one that takes care of our child. I feel lonely even though he is in the same exact room. We really do not spend any quality time together, because I guess we just don't know how to. We don't have cable tv and we have seen every movie we own at least 5 times each. We can't do anything, because gas is too expensive and everything is over priced. How can I keep myself from feeling lonely even when he is home? Or what are some ideas on what we can do together at home or inexpensive? With or without our son....

LittleCsMommy

Asked by LittleCsMommy at 1:18 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I would go out to the park or start a play group make some friends and talk to him tell him what you told us and move on from there.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I try to tell him. I have even left... He said things would change but they haven't. I love him... But I am really at my wits end!
    LittleCsMommy

Comment by LittleCsMommy (original poster) at 1:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Will he play games WITH you at least? When I was married to my ex I felt lonelier when he was home than when he wasn't. Notice I said ex.
    Try talking to him and compromise together on an amount of time for him to play his games, and then he spends time with you and your child!

Answer by missanc at 1:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• get him to let u play some games as well it might help
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Go to the goodwill and get some board games. You might actually have conversations while you play them. Or take family walks.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• When dh and I were first married and struggling, we spent time together doing little hobbies. We'd bake, I would teach him. We would make little birdhouses together -he taught me...very inexpensive but so worth it...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thank you for all the suggestions! I will try some of these things out.
    LittleCsMommy

Comment by LittleCsMommy (original poster) at 6:25 PM on May. 11, 2011