Advice !!! Please !!! Help !!!!

So, me and the hubs have been causally TTC, Well we kinda hit a little bump in the road with our relationship and we both decided to wait for a little while. Its been 7 days sense the last day of AF. Last night when i went to the bathroom i noticed a little blood not alot VERY faint could that be implantation spotting ? I wouldnt even consider it spotting really.

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 1:19 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be but you won't know for sure until you take a test. GL I hope everything works out.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:35 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It's a bit too early.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thanks for the advice, i guess i will wait to see if i see it again today or just want until AF... it would figure the month i'm not trying i will get preggers.. and if i do i will be so so so happy and it will be a blessing BUT i want to make sure our relationship is in a great place cause a baby is a lot of work and i want to have a happy healthy 9.. and i'm very stressed at the moment.

Thanks ladies for all the support you are great and i will keep updated on everything.

Lots of baby dust to you all !!! xoxoxo
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 1:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Hi there! I think the timing is off a bit for it to be IB. Don't stree doll! It will all work out the way it is supposed to ;-)
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 2:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thank you so much for the kind words.. when i saw the little spotting it sort of worried me and i just thought i would ask you ladies what you thought. THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 3:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think it is too early. The soonest you could have IB is 5 days after ovulation. Do you know when you ovulated?
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 3:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think i O right after my period, i didnt do any testing this month so its hard to know if i did or not but i have ALOT of CM right after AF.

Thanks for the advice and help !
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 3:29 PM on May. 11, 2011