Would you be upset about this?

I am in total disbelief over this.  I look at Dh's facebook page and he has a message from a woman from his hs.  He says they never dated but he was friends with her and they went to a dance one time.  She says "I enjoyed seeing you and catching up. we will have to do it again sometime."    His story is that she was driving though the area and he just met her for lunch.  He didn't mention it to me because he figured I would get upset and make a big deal out of it.   It just seems wrong that he didn't tell me.   I am a complete mess.  I don't know if he is cheating or if it was just a lunch.  Why would he just not tell me.  I know they chat on fb sometimes but she lives an hour away from us.  I don't know what to think!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• that FB will get u. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 1:23 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes, I would be upset about this...if he truly felt like he wasnt doing anything wrong then he would have said something about it..imo...my DH would be hearing my mouth about this one, that's just me though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i think him keeping it from you is a red flag.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If he didn't tell u, he feels the need to hide it because it's CHEATING.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He lied to see another woman and that action alone is enough to put your guard up.
    Anonymous

• Have you asked him ?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would be upset that he felt that he had to keep it from me, but not upset that he had lunch with an old friend.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Don't make a big deal about it because you'll only be proving him right about you getting uspet. Tell him that you two are equal partners in this realtionship and you deserve respect and honesty. Tell him that next time he should invite you along on lunch dates with the "hs friend". I do agree that facebook is a relationship ruiner. I don't see any good coming from blowing up at him though, that will only make him be sneaky.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Well I don't know about cheating And I don't know how jealous you are or can be And I am NO way saying what he did was okay but if it was in his facebook box and all it said was catching up and we should do it again sometimes sounds like they had lunch and caught up alittle still very wrong for not telling you for keeping that from you is a HUGE problem and I would be very angry but I don't know that you should think cheating right at this moment. I am sorry you are having to deal with that right now I know its never a comfortable place to be I wish you the best...
    nicoal4

Answer by nicoal4 at 1:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• if he wasnt doing anything wrong he should of told you but he didnt so maybe something did happen or he could of asked you if you wanted to go to ifthey were only friends.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:30 PM on May. 11, 2011