Pee pee only toilet IN the tree house?

DH is quite the engineering and built the kids a tree house. It even required a permit! He recently added a Pee pee only potty in it. It is a wooden seat over an old sink and the pee pee drainers into a PCV pipe that goes straight to the ground under some thick bushes. the paper goes in a trash can and a water bottle is up there to rinse the 'potty' My kids LOVE it. Have you ever heard of this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That is hilarious! Now the real question is... Does a kid poop in the woods?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• nope never heard of it
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 1:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No, but it seems a little gross and prone to "mistake".
    DDDaysh

Answer by DDDaysh at 1:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think it is so cool, what harm can it be I think I would have something for it to drain in better though it's going to get a little stinky in the summer time under the ole bush, but other then that I bet the kiddos love it, give DH a pat on the back he deserves it!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:45 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Very creative!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:02 PM on May. 11, 2011