Sore cootch. Is this normal? adult content

I'm 7 mos prego n my cootch is so sore. SO n I haven't had sex in a while. Y would it b so sore?

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:42 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Pressure from baby maybe? just guessing
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• all the extra blood being rushed to the vagina i have days where im swollen down their and its huge but i just iced my crotch and it helped with the pain
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Ouch, sounds like you girls have it worse off than me! I'm 8 months, I do get the pressure and sometimes it does feel swollen, but NEVER have I not wanted to have sex. LOL

I hope it gets better for you!!
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I still want to have sex ( haven't cuz SO knocks out when he Puts our 2yo to sleep! Lol), but putting a cool towel sounds like a good idea. It happens when I stand for a long time. I was baking cookies for my shower all day and thenext day I felt it
    Vero0724

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• OH i had that really bad with my first. It's all the pressure. I couldn't walk without hurting and it felt like my pelvic bones were breaking but itll go away!....after the baby is born
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:30 PM on May. 11, 2011