You can answer annonymous but has any one gone to a resort where nudity is allowed adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I wish!!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Went to a beach in California in the 70's had a blast but would never go now not with this bod, Lord I would be the only one there :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:54 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Not completely nude but topless ... it was somewhere in the Caribbean. It was quite liberating actually but I had to be real careful not to burn!
    Anonymous

• No but if my body was a little more on point I would go...well maybe lol...I don't know if I would like DH looking at all them naked ladies lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• By accident. We were driving and pulled in to look at the map/turn around when I looked up and...ohhhhhh.....lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• what do you want to know about them? or are you looking for a recommendation?

Anonymous

• Not with this body. Maybe when I was 19, post baby bodies... But Nope, never now!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:07 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No, but I was invited to one and I politely declined. The people who invited us own a nude resort for retired people. I knew them from years ago when I worked at the same place as the woman and then just ran into them in a store one day and learned that they had moved and purchased this nude resort. I'm just not interested in that lifestyle. I don't think I could handle seeing my old friends naked. They're in their late 60's/ early 70's.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My boyfriend has gone every year for the last 20 years. He wants me to come on the next trip...oy!
    Anonymous