I AM having lots of trouble here on c.m

This is strange> what is this freshman orientation about? I have been on c.m for a coup le of years.. Will this post even post? I am so confused. I hope this does post.

series40

Asked by series40 at 2:09 PM on May. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Are you new to Answers? You may have been a member since forever but only posted in Groups....CM Answers has a points system...it's just for fun though, we all are in some level of "CM College" based on the level of activity we do in Answers. It's just for fun, nothing to be worried about =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have an important question to ask about what maybe going on with my d.d's health. She is under a neruologist's care. It was never posted up so people could see so I deleted it and now I am stuck on this point system.. thing. I have no idea how to get it to post. Where am I and how do I post a question.. ?All of this other popular point system. freshman.. stuff doesn't bug me I just want to be able to post a serious question in hopes someone can relate or give me answer too. Thank you, but I am confused.
    series40

Comment by series40 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Just like you posted this question, post the question you want to ask....just because you are low on the points system doesnt mean people arent going to take you seriously..don't worry about the points, they dont matter, just ask your question =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• So this is being posted?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    series40

Comment by series40 (original poster) at 2:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah , just ask your question like anybody else would what level you are dont matter at all and again this is only on '' answers ''
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yep, this is being posted
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• here go to this site and it will explain the newer point system

http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866

any further questiuons you can post in the group and cm team members are happy to assist. you can also question about why your one post did not post properly.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yes it is posted and everyone can read it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:36 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Post your question and pick the health category.

Answer by older at 1:55 PM on May. 12, 2011

• for the second time I am not caring about the levels and where I am at in C.M this is not a site that I visit frequently. I just wanted my question out there to see if someone else can relate whew...
    series40

Comment by series40 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on May. 12, 2011