okay, so i decided im going to wash her clothes BUUTT

idk if this is a stupid question or not lol butdo i do a full load? like fill the washer as much as i normally would? our clothes are biger so they take up mre space.. or should i do a small load? or just a normal load and fill up the washer?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sometimes i fill it up, sometimes i put it half, it doesn't realy matter i don't think.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With baby clothes I always used a full wash load and was careful not to wash too many together. I found they got cleaner and were rinsed better that way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Since they have never been worn I would do a regular load. As she starts to wear them and they get gross, you may want to do smaller loads or even seperate out the yucky ones and do them alone.
    As for your previous question...I always used spray and wash for stains and normal detergent. I have never used baby detergent and my daughter was just fine. Just remember to watch for a rash!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 4:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Right befor my son was born I took all the tags off his new clothes and washed them seperate from ours. I would always fill the water to the top, just to make sure that all the clothes are getting wet and cleaned. If the load is really small then atleast fill it up 3/4 of the way.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• OH - I LOVE BABY CLOTHES BECAUSE YOU COULD WASH A MONTHS WORTH IN ONE LOAD! this was so nice in the first 6 weeks of post pardum because my laundry room is downstairs (of course the realy dirty- spit up gross clothes DH got to deal with! hehe)
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• OH yeah like the PP said, Spray and Wash is awesome! Someone gave me a bunch of their old baby clothes and some of them had some old washed in stains. I used the Spray and Wash stick, and it got ALL the stains out! Keep that in mind bc I'm sure the stains will come! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008