If you had to pick similac or goodstart formula?

and which is cheaper? I don't know which one to give.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'd pick Good Start. It's easier on the tummy and cheaper too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I believe Goodstart is cheaper but don't quote me on it. If it is cheaper it's not by much. I've used Similac and haven't had a problem but I've never used Goodstart. We use Enfamil now.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• GOODSTART!!!!! its the best..my little guy had to use the soy and it was the best and cheapest!!!
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I always gave my kids similac they did not do well on goodstart but i do believe goodstart is a little cheaper!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Similac is better stuff by-far. I dont believe that you should skimp out on your childrens food. Especially the first year of their life. Even if you save a dollar or two.
    Anonymous

• Similac is not 'BETTER BY FAR' - thatis retarded! All baby formula has to meet certain guidelines through the FDA even generic, so last post is rediculous. You would not be Skimping out on the well being of your baby by using GoodStart. In fact - My DH and I had to use Nutramigen at first (it cost $27.00 for every 3 days!!!) for our son - then we tried Nestle Good Start and not only was he less gassy and less spitty then with the spewcialty formula - but he gained weight quicker and he is doing fantastic now. If it were up to me I'd tell you to go with Good Start ALL THE WAY!!!!
    Anonymous

• Goodstart! is cheaper and easy for the babies tummy
    Anonymous

• Goodstart for sure
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• GoodStart is cheaper. Similac upset my son's tummy. But I wouldnt know about how good GoodStart is on tummies. My son is on Enfamil...
    Dylanmom731

Answer by Dylanmom731 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I breastfeed mostly but when I did give formula...I tried similac and enfamil. It all seemed the same to me. Good start is probably cheaper though. My friend said she preferred good start and she said she tasted all formula's before giving them to her baby and that all the others tasted like you were licking a metal pole. She said good start tasted the most natural. I wouldn't know!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008