Do i DO this to my husband or not?

For the last week he tells me i don't do anything, other than sit on my ass and go on the computer until my kids need me for something. That is untrue and i so want to make him on a day he has off watch our kids for 8hrs plus baby sit other kids too.
he wakes up at 4:30am and gets ready for work which he needs to be there by 5am. He insists on being be very rude to me in the morning. He turns on the light to wake me up purposly, slams the door before he leaves. then i am up until 6am and fall back to sleep for an hr. ANd half the time i can't even get any sleep since he snores like a damn bear.
my day starts at 7:15am where i have to get up feed my 7month old, get him dressed for the day, then go get my 3 year old and get him dressed. Go downstairs get breakfast for my 3 year old and let my 7month old eat cherrios while i go shower. By 9am i am meeting my husband for his luch break. Where then after his lucnh i go get things i need around the house wheather it is wipe for cleaning or toothpaste. I get home then time for me to make lunch for my kids around 11:30AM. I then clean them up and do the dishes. By 12:30pm one of the kids i watch come in so i then babysit and around 12:30pm i am feeding my 7month old a bottle and putting him down for a nap by 1pm. I come back down get snack ready by 2pm and read stories until 2:30pm. At 2:30pm i lay the kids down for their nap so that way when he gets home he doesn't have to watch them while i go get a kid from school. By 3pm i leave to go get the kid from school, bring him to my house and let him play outside until mom comes. By 4pm i am feeding my 7month old his food and making supper. by 4:30 and 5pm we are eating supper. I then clean up the table and the kids, do the supper dishes, and if nice out i let my 3 year old by the neighbors to play with his friend. I even go over there to help her out. I come back by 6pm and again feed the baby his food, give our oldest his pediasure. By 7pm i am getting jammies on and by 7:30pm giving my baby his bottle for bed. And 7:45pm i am reading bed time stories until husband goes up to say goodnight to the boys. by 8pm they are in bed and we can go shower together for a half hr to 20mins. we then get out, dry off and he goes and watches his show while i am then cleaning up toys from the kids, bottles. By 9pm we go to bed and watch the news for about 5mins. go to sleep before 9:30.
I also do his chores, like take the garabage out and pick up after him like when he leaves his socks in the middle of floor.
I cook, clean, sanatize, change diapers, take a kid potty, get kids ready for nap and bed, vaccum every day,
laundry every other day, do the a yard work and mow the lawn.
all he does is come home, goes on his computer watches a show, takes a nap, give the boys a bath on bath night. When i ask him for help he argues and says i pay the bills u stay at home all day u do it.
I don't know if i should give him dose of his own medicine and give him a wake up call. Right everything all down (he has offf every other weds) leave at 5am and make him do all the work for the first time. Maybe if i do that maybe he will realize i need sleep and time away.
I mean i even get up in the middle of the night if one of the kids wake up.
Today i am no sleep because of him, the baby and the cats and a phone beeping. SO when i went to go meet him i am almost went in the ditch about 5times, almost got hit by on a semi truck. i tell him and he goes good now u know what it feels like with no sleep and serves u right for waking me up. may i add our sons were in the car, if anything would of happend all of us would be in the hospital right now. he gave me no sympthy for our kids or me.
what do u all think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I think that until someone is in our shoes they can't judge.. sounds like he is stressed and rather than talk about it he is finding something else to blow up about. stick the computer away for a few days and let him see that it's the same computer or not.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think if anything happened to you with your son in the car, it would be your responsiblity. Please don't drive that tired, you could kill some elses son. Did you know that is worse than drunk driving?
    Anonymous

• Maybe hes looking for specific things to get done. Have you asked him what exactly he wants done?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 2:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i think he is inconsiderate. i use to hate that when the ex would wake me up early in the morning and purposely turn on lights and slam draws. that pissed me off. my ex never watched my kids ever. i had them or a relative to babysit. maybe on those wednesday's don't leave him all day but leave him for a couple of hours and see how he likes it.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:45 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Wow!! You have a lot on your plate. Mowing the lawn?? You have to draw the line somewhere! Yes you do need to leave him alone with the kids for awhile but I'm kind of scared of what he might do. He seems very cold and controlling. Is him not helping you the only problem?
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 2:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would be bothered by the lack of respect as well. You could write everything down, and he may, for a short time, realize all that you do, but my guess is that he'll forget it the next time he feels like there is something that should have been done that wasn't. You could switch roles for the day and see if he gets it then. Just be prepared in case he tells you that what you do all day is easy, and he could do it so much better than you, etc, etc. He doesn't do it every day, it's not the same. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I truly believe you need more support from your spouse.
    Strenght203

Answer by Strenght203 at 4:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't let my husband talk to me like that. I'm pregnant, and I stay at home and cook and clean and do laundry and all that jazz, and he goes to work and pays bills. We have a balance that both he and I understand. I take care of house, and he keeps us in that house. I do ask him to take out the trash sometimes, and he does it with little complaint. Once he just said I sit on the computer all day, and do nothing...I told him to look around, do you see a mess, do you see dishes in the sink, do you have food in your tummy, do you see those socks you left on the floor, do you see that I did all of the laundry, do you see dirt on the floor, no? Well then, shut the hell up. You have to make your husband see it sometimes, that you do, do things.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:48 PM on May. 11, 2011