Found this on Facebook adult content

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 2:31 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• wendy, that was awesome, I totally giggled out loud.

Or they could make a cheesy sitcom about two guys who have to share an apartment together, but they are just sooo different. We'll call it "Obama and Osama". .........no? lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• republicans are so threatened ,...

They see him as a "chosen one"

a diety...the Messiah even...

Ummmm NO, that would be how the democrats see him. The republicans most certainly do not believe he is any of those things.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 2:45 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think mostly they just see him as one Ass riding another.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• From one of his own speeches, when primary season was over and he was the winner.

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth.

What enormous power he has....in his own mind that is.

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 2:44 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh come on. It's funny. It's poking fun at those who see Obama as being able to do no wrong. Not a savior, more like a fairy Godmother who pays mortgages and gives cash from his stash. A life of unicorns and rainbows for everyone! No offense to fairies or Godmothers.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 5:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He is talented to be riding bareback without holding on!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 2:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think it means Obama is living in his own fantasy world
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 3:18 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think it's funny, and I don't love or hate Obama. I think this pic could be subject to interpetation. To me it sends the message he's magical, and the savior to the country or something with sarcasm of course.. It's pretty funny.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I asked my 3 yr old what she thinks it means. She said "it means he can make rainbows while he's riding a unicorn, duh."
    Anonymous

• Ummmm NO, that would be how the democrats see him. The republicans most certainly do not believe he is any of those things.

UMM, yes! : ) Show me ONE dem that calls him The Messiah......but i CAN show you a BUNCh that have called him that from the "right"...that is how YOUR people see him...not the people that actually voted for him

Again SAK....the repubs do not BELIEVE he is the messiah. They may call him that, but they don't BELIEVE it. Now dems on the other hand believe he can do no wrong, well not much wrong anyways.

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2011