Not even a hello.

Use to my husband would come home from work and give me a hug and kiss. Talk about his day....Always wanted to hold onto me and such. Now days he comes home no hug no kiss no talking. I know it sounds pointless to even ask but I'd love to know if this is sign he doesn't love me. We have our shared of differences but its never been this bad. I feel like I'm the one that brought all this on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• That alone may say he's got other things on his mind. Is there anything ELSE? What happens if YOU initiate the contact? Go to HIM and greet him and ask about his day.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Do you meet him at the door and tell him you've missed him all day and you're glad he's home? Do you give him time to catch his breath before asking him about his day? Do you give him neck rubs to help remove the tension of the day? Do you tell him how much you appreciate how hard he works for you and the family? Men crave the respect of their wives and words of affirmation. If you've neglected those kinds of things, he may have just gone into his shell, so to speak. But the good news is that you can draw him out of there again. Just remember to be sincere in your words of praise or he will spot the phoniness.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont think you did nothing...My relationship is the same way. Me and my BF been together almost 4yrs and it was like that all in the beginning u know all lovey dovey type of stuff, but now I AM that way. I come home you know I want to relax, check my stuff on the computer, sit down and chill. I dont want to be all over him and kissin and all that mess lol..not because I dont love him, but because idk..its just not me. I love him dearly and he expresses to me that he feels the same way you do u know..wondering why. but it has nothing to do with you i dont think..some folks like me, feel like after so long the honeymoon is over so to speak...but if its really bothering you tell him how you feel. maybe he will put in a little effort to change you know..! hope this helps :)
    Nathonsmama

Answer by Nathonsmama at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I certainly hope not... My dh usually does the same thing...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2011

• maybe ya need to just set down and have a talk to see what going on that is what i would do especially if it was all of sudden..and it doesnt mean that he dont love you he might just be so tired from work and dont realize that he is doing it.talk with him!!
    amber_mom40

Answer by amber_mom40 at 3:42 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Why did you wait this long for it to become an issue? No one on this board can tell you whether or not he's falling out of love with you, only HE can answer that...with that said, sit him down and have a long talk with your husband and find out what's going on in his world because its obvious that something's bothering him....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Sometimes my husband comes home and doesn't give me a kiss or anything...so, I just get up and sit in his lap and give him a huge kiss. Sometimes, if you want attention, you just have to take it.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:38 PM on May. 11, 2011