Is anyone showing yet at 6 weeks?

brookelyn23

Asked by brookelyn23 at 3:21 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there is NO way you should be showing at 6 weeks. What you see is bloat. Baby is the size or rice if that even.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You are NOT going to show at 6 weeks. There is not enough of a baby there to make a change in your physical appearance.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i was bloated but not showing :p
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Vote me down folks, but, someone needs a reality check. Either they need a doctor visit or they need to undestand pregnancy. 6 weeks is not anywhere near far enough along to show.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I haven't started showing but my pants started getting too tight at 6 weeks. Maybe a person expecting multiples could start showing at 6 weeks.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:42 PM on May. 11, 2011

• At 6 weeks you might think your showing but your actually just bloated.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think most of it is prob. just bloating. You might not feel too good and that may make you seem a bit 'frumpy' and as if your clothes don't fit from the bloating??

I hope it passes for you.
    With my first I started showing at around 5 months (was very underweight to begin with)
    With this pregnancy (second boy! :)) I didn't show until about 7.
    Good luck!
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The only way you COULD show at 6 weeks is if you've had a baby before and your uterus is above your pubic bone. Mine was at 7 weeks with my second and I was showing then I even got hear my son's heartbeat by doppler since my uterus was measuring over my pubic bone.
    lilmommy10805

Answer by lilmommy10805 at 5:32 PM on May. 11, 2011