One more reason to not give Pakistan money. Thoughts?

We give them billions and they even contemplate showing China our technology?
I'd be willing to be they have already obliged the Chinese.

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I bet you are exactly right!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If the goal is to run the US into the ground... we are right on track!!! Keep giving everyone else money!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Sad thing is they will still be getting money even though we are so far in debt. Stupid. Way to use our resources!
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 4:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• We give them billions and they even contemplate showing China our technology?
    --
    Our current commerce/ trade agreement with China allows for all US produts sold over there, to be verified and inspected by Chinese officials with the technology to create it. So then, China can make the same product cheaper with their own people and put it right on the shelf next to the American made product.
    What's the point in stealing anything, or spying, when we are already giving it to them for free on a daily basis?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 5:41 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Cut off the money flow to them ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't agree with cutting of the money to Pakistan. They have nukes and need the backing of the US to keep their military strong enough to keep a rogue entity from achieving a coup and taking control of those weapons. They also have been a huge help in the war with Afghanistan. I do not believe they knew nothing about the going after Bin Laden.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My husband says a team needs to fly in with a cargo/lifting helicopter, snag the tail section and fly out. I say let it be known that if you are standing by the tail section at 10 AM on Tues., you will be dead. A guided missile will be destroying the rest of the helicopter. Are you listening. AT 10 AM, A BOMB WILL BE BLOWING UP IN THE COURT YARD OF YOUR HOUSE! I SUGGEST YOU MOVE BACK A FEW STEPS!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am so sick of our government giving our hard earned money to these flaky two faced countries. It should be on the ballot every year, and we should get to vote who gets aid. Most of these counties would be getting $0.
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 10:24 PM on May. 11, 2011