Want a Girls Night? adult content

How Long has it been since you have had a girls night? A night you can enjoy yourself, no kids, no husbands and laughter all night long. A night you can enjoy while learning new tips to increase you sex drive, positions to give you more pleasures, tips to make hubby come back for more and so much more! I am a Passion Party consultant who would love to show you my tips and techniques! I am located in South Carolina but if interested I know consultant all over US to book your party with! Parties are FREE and you will have chances to Win Prizes, gifts, goodies to use and so many more ! I do online Ordering, Phone ordering, and of course the Parties! Don't be afraid lets get away from chaos and enjoy some fun! Email me today for more information... Does this sound interesting to anyone?

akjk1309

Asked by akjk1309 at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I had a coworker who had one of these parties once. They all had a blast! I've never been to one.
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 3:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You Should Have one they are awesome and so much fun! Where do you live?
    akjk1309

Comment by akjk1309 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• when i got married to my husband i had one and it was great..they are so much fun and you get to met alot of new people and make alot of new friends..so if your new to the area you should have one!!
    amber_mom40

Answer by amber_mom40 at 3:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I cover most of South Carolina! But there are consultants everywhere!
    akjk1309

Comment by akjk1309 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• aw I want a girls night.. but i have one friend in az.. and i am moving again soon! traveling is our job haha.
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 7:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• where ya moving too?
    akjk1309

Comment by akjk1309 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• A) I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to advertise your business in the Answers section.

B) Passion Party prices are very high compared to other retailers.

C) Who really wants to go drink boxed wine and listen to the same, trite "spice up the sex life" advice you could get for free by Googling it while being given the hard sell treatment?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm sorry if I offened anyone but, everyone needs a night of fun.
    akjk1309

Comment by akjk1309 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Dont apologies...anon obviously doesnt no the meanin of fun because these parties are a blast.
    Nathonsmama

Answer by Nathonsmama at 11:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I work for Party Gals and love what I do as well Anon is the kind of person who gives what we do a bad name.
    Savannah.partyg

Answer by Savannah.partyg at 8:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2011