Workout routines to lift saggy boobs????

So, I'm finally losing a little weight. However,it is making the deflation of my breasts (as a result of breastfeeding) TRES obvious.

I know that my boobs will never return to their former perkiness but I hear that some chest exercises can give them the appearance of semi-normalcy.Any suggestions?

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight lifting can help, google weight lifting exercises that benefit the breast and you will find a bunch of them, good luck!

Answer by older at 3:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes, there are excercises you can do. But if your boobs are hanging like a softball in a tube sock, only surgery will help that. LOL I'm assuming you aren't that bad...tee hee. Also give it time, and use skin tightening creams with caffiene in them.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• At Musicmom..softball in a tube sock? That would have been nice. Mine hang like the tube socks WITHOUT the softball. I'm only a B-cup so...
    whiskey80

Comment by whiskey80 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You can work on the chest muscles but it's not going to make the skin shrink to help them not sag so much. I've recently gone from a 40D/DD to a 38C but thankfully the skins tightened up with them....so far
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:43 PM on May. 11, 2011