I answered some posts earlier...

Actually I like to take the losing side and see if I can change people's minds. It is a game I like to play.
I have done this because so many times I have been on the losing end of things. I like to see if I can argue a point to win it!
Well I answered on some transgender question and in reality I have a younger sister who is gay and her best friend is a gay man. Then on top of it I have a gay uncle, ( close family friend), who is a drag queen.
I am not against gay people at all. In fact it was my uncle there who taught me how to apply eyeliner and took me to a drag show.
So if anyone was insulted, sorry. But I had fun!!!

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• hey if that is something that you had fun doing then it shouldnt make any diffence to what we all think..i mean if you were comfortable going then hey..why do you care what we think!!
    amber_mom40

Answer by amber_mom40 at 3:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I do care about getting along with people. And my game was probably becoming too serious. I don't hate anyone. That is what I care about. Not necessarily what people think.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 3:42 PM on May. 11, 2011