What should i make of this!? (Long but I need help!)

Damn! There is a long life friend who i like, we recently hung out and it was simply amazing! Things happened, yes i mean we had sex - but to me it was more than that. It answered so many questions i had going in my mind and helped me calm down a little bit. That has been almost a week ago now. I hadnt heard from him until i wrote him and email last night and called him to tell him about it. Pretty much i just straight up told him to either tell me wtf it meant to him or to be a man and tell me it was just a hook up. I really do like this guy and i can see things developing between us but i have the hardest time reading guys and i need help. Anyways, i know he read the message but i have not heard from him since. Should i just calm down and wait til he gets home next weekend or should i start to worry?!

Britty.Cole88

Asked by Britty.Cole88 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe he's going through the same things you are. Guys can be pretty simple, but they do sometimes feel confused about a "hookup" too. Wait until he gets home and if he still avoids you, then you don't need to waste your time worrying.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• From the way he is not responding it sounds like it was just a hook up to him, because a week is a long time not to call someone back. sorry, i have had this happen to me before, you just have to let it go, its a hard process but thats what you have to do.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like just a hook up. If he was interested in more he would of called. Next time you have to play hard to get. It sucks playing games, but that's how guys are. They like the challenge.
    Anonymous

• i agree with sweetvietchic, just dont get your hopes up!
    Anonymous