HELP!!! Saggy and deflated boobs!

So, I'm finally losing a little weight. However,it is making the deflation of my breasts (as a result of breastfeeding) TRES obvious.

I know that my boobs will never return to their former perkiness but I hear that some chest exercises can give them the appearance of semi-normalcy.Any suggestions?

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 3:29 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• The deflation was actually the result of pregnancy. And gravity had a little to do with it too. They'd have sagged in ANY event.

Anything that works the pectoral muscles.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yeah, that's a common myth. Your boobs get bigger when you are pregnant and whether you BF or not they will get saggy.
    Anyway... Um surgery. A boob lift. Pec excersizes will just make you look like those nasty female body builders (no offense to any...) who have chest muscles with boobs attatched. Your boobs don't have their own muscles, they're mostly just fat tissue so you can't really tone them up like your butt which is fatty, yes, but also a muscle
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:56 PM on May. 11, 2011