im very interested in a being a foster parent

i have been looking into being a foster parent i live pa.

mim223

Asked by mim223 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's AWESOME!! Thank you, too many kids need people to care for them. I've been trying to talk my hubby into it for years.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ive thought about it too. i love the idea of giving kids who need help the stability, and family life that me and my family can provide. my thoughts are.... if you want it to be more of a permanent thing you should ask for a kid or kids that parents are more then likely not going to take them back...
    edwinsmom2008

Answer by edwinsmom2008 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• great ! me too, but not until i cover my swimming pool or put a fence around it, TRy looking into CPS child protective services, and they pay you for it!! and you choose the age but not the race and if you can handle 2 or three at a time thats even better because there are many brothers and sisters that need foster care and it would be better not to seperate them, poor kids...
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 2:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Me too! I am not yet stable enough for this to be a reality yet, but once I get a stable job that supports us and are in a better position, Ithat is something I have always wanted to do. I think iif I could just make one little life better, I think I have made a difference. I only want one little ona at a time though, and always younger than my daughter. I have to protect her, too.
    Turtle207

Answer by Turtle207 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008