Need to lose weight

I have bipolar and anxiety disorder. have a fast heart beat, knee and back problems and i'm a emotional eater. I would like to know what to do about my weight 366 pounds.
it is hard for me to walk.

kittycat813

Asked by kittycat813 at 3:33 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• Eat whole, unprocessed foods.
    Anonymous

• Swimming can help.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• if you drink a lot of sugary drinks and sodas, try to cut those out of your diet completely...I did this several weeks ago and I'm feeling so much better. I also cut most of my caffeine intake out...it is amazing how much you can loose just by cutting the soda out. I was an emotional eater too and I fight everyday not to be one in order to loose all this weight that is making me miserable. when you snack, try to only eat fruits and veggies, be cautious about how many calories you are taking in too...I know it is hard, but it is so worth it. GL!!!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:40 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Try to eat small portion size meals, with healthy snacks in between meals. Drink alot of water. Start out with that and maybe after you lose some of it, exercise will be easier. Good luck!!!
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• thank you for the advice
    kittycat813

Comment by kittycat813 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on May. 12, 2011

• truy weight watchers...i know corney right!! but im doing it now 4 a month & ive lost & its not hard now...its a new system & all fruits & 99% of veggies are free points..so u can eat all u want of them..diet sodas are free...they re made it 2 where its not as hard as b4
    notthamama

Answer by notthamama at 2:13 AM on May. 16, 2011

• try weight watchers...i know corney right!! but im doing it now 4 a month & ive lost & its not hard now...its a new system & all fruits & 99% of veggies are free points..so u can eat all u want of them..diet sodas are free...they remade it so its not as hard as b4...
    notthamama

Answer by notthamama at 2:15 AM on May. 16, 2011