My body is confused!? adult content

ok so i had a miscarriage/D&C on 3-1-11 and i got my first period after that on 4-13-11. so on monday this week i had a little pink on the toilet paper and then absolutely nothing. today i had a little brown and then nothing. this doesnt usually happen to me. i havent had any period signs either.  no cramps or pms, nothing.  could my body still be trying to get back on track? any suggestions?

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 3:42 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Periods are irregular after m/c, and it takes your body a little bit to get back on track. It is just like you went full term with a baby, those hormones do not leave your body right away they hang around for a couple months. I am sorry to hear about your loss, I lost 3 babies due to m/c, and have 3 healthy kids, and another on the way. Don't lose hope!
    HStarin

Answer by HStarin at 4:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear that. Idk just giving my condolences. Here's a bump for you in hopes to find the answer.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 3:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Well, if your cycle is a 28 day cycle, your body might just be getting ready to start... That happened to after my ds, everything that was 'normal' about my period went out the window. I'd wait, see if you do miss your period all together, and then test...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Something similar happened to me after I had a miscarriage on 3.5.11. I spotted in April and nothing. I've heard it takes a bit for your body to reset itself. I also read that periods are often irregular after a miscarriage. Sorry for your loss.
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 3:54 PM on May. 11, 2011