Kids toys with batteries

Do ya find these toys are making a big dent in the old wallet? It's crazy I have to look into rechargeable for some I guess, so expensive!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:02 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had rechargables for my camera! they have made there way into the kids toys! and each charge last a very long time!!
    Threes_for_me

Answer by Threes_for_me at 4:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have bought a bunch of rechargeables, but I usually just let the batteries run out and wait until I get a complaint to deal with it, since so many battery-operated toys make really annoying sounds.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope. I don't need to replace the batteries very often.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• For all the baby stuff like the swing, crib toy, exersaucer, bouncer I always use rechargeables. Little by little I buy more rechargeables even for trucks & other toys. You really save a bundle in the end.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:07 PM on May. 11, 2011

• We tend to buy batteries in bulk at like Sam's so they're always around and we don't have to buy them as often. But as for toys that require batteries, they don't seem to drain too fast. I have toys that I bought them Xmas of '09 that are still going. Those stupid ZuuZuu pets seem to go through the most though.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:39 PM on May. 11, 2011