What is a great work at home job ive

ive done avon and mary kay im looking for something that i will enjoy doing

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• I tried Avon as well, and I didn't like it. I didn't make any money. :-( I spent more money.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am a licensed home based daycare, and I love it. Don't know if that interests you at all, but I thought I would share.
    HStarin

Answer by HStarin at 4:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I've done Avon and several others. I'm currently a Beachbody Coach and I love it.....I get to get fit and lose weight and get paid to motivate and inspire others to do the same. My own journey and weight loss successes makes me a walking billboard for my business and I love that.

Plus beachbody spends millions on infomercials and anytime someone orders via one of those they assign that new customer to a coach....so they give you the customer and the commission. Other companies that get sales at their sites (including Avon) or from commercials keep all the profits....i love that beachbody shares the wealth. You can find out more about it and watch a video presentation at: http://www.fitwithmelissa.com/

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have done both of those and have even tried to do a real estate thing online. None of them worked for me either. I am working from home and online. If you want to know more, I would be happy to talk with you! Don't worry, you don't have to do parties or inventory!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• IVE DONE SOOO MANY THINGS... BUT TRUTHFULLY THE BEST THING IS TO FIND A CRAFT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND WORK FROM THERE... I STARTED MAKING BLANKETS AND ITS DONE REALLY GOOD... IVE TRIED DAYCARE BUT I HAVE TO MANY KIDDS OF MY OWN BUT THAT IS ANOTHER EXCELLENT JOB FROM HOME... BUT SERIOUSLY FIND A CRAFT MAKE A PAGE ON FB AND ON HERE AND MYSPACE AND YOULL SEE ITLL TAKE OFF... HOPE THIS HELPED
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 10:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I tried a lot of things including Avon...like the other mom said, I spent more than I earned. Now I work for a company that had almost a billion dollars (with a "B") in sales last year, and they payout 51% to their customers like me. Feel free to PM me if you want, or you can check out my page www.greenMOMteam.com :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:12 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I see the wine glass, so I assume you like wine. I used to do private wine tasting for a DSA company (I had to stop because of my seizures). They are open for business in your area. Not sure if you are interested in the party business. Let me know and I can get you details. It was great to be paid to pour.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:14 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My husband and I are involved in WebCell Safety. It is a huge epidemic in our society. Protecting our children should be our number one priority and with www.mywebsafety.com/kidsfirst we can stop cyber bullying, texting while driving, sexting and so much more. I would be happy to share more with you just let me know.
    dukester050128

Answer by dukester050128 at 3:35 PM on May. 14, 2011