Im 37 weeks and Im all swollen and itchi and tired....

hpw do you feal this last weeks or day till your due date

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 4:06 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep sounds about right, and moody, grumpy, snappy, anxious lol you feel everything but great :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Hang in there! You could go at any time from here on out!

Best of luck to ya!! I hope you get to feeling better when you see your little one :)
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:17 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The last month or so of pregnancy is miserable! With my last pregnancy, I was in so much pain. My hips felt like they were being held together by rubber bands. I was giving myself Heparin injections every 12 hours and was all bruised up from that. I felt horrible! When my son was born, I wanted to do cartwheels across the hospital room, there was so much physical relief. I felt fantastic after he was born.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm at 30 weeks, and I feel this. I'm just wanting this to be over already so my body can go back to normal and I can see my lil' boy. My sister in law had my nephew in October, she tells me to hang in there so....HANG IN THERE! It'll be over soon. You've got just a little bit more to go...me on the other hand...I've got a month or 2. sigh
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 9:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm 34 weeks and I feel pretty much the same way you do, everything aches, I'm exhausted all the time, everything is swollen and to top if all off I have hemorroids lol...my only consolation is that it will soon be over lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:10 PM on May. 11, 2011