How to self discipline yourself...

I am pretty much a follower. I have been trying to eat good and control my portions but i can't help but fall off the wagon whe my coworker eats a candy bar or orders something delicious for lunch. So I end up doing the same. How can i get by brain to not want bad foods and over eating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• First stop classifying food as good or bad you just have to set your own path and decide what works for you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I stay on track b/c I want to. I let myself fall off the wagon when I want to and get myself back on when I am ready.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• just have to and make it a habbit you will feel great and won't want to anymore
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:22 AM on May. 12, 2011

• You need to have food with you all the time so you won't get hungry while you are away from home. I bring a cooler with my meals in it so that I won't be tempted. I eat 5 meals a day so that I never get hungry and that helps!
    Suzi72

Answer by Suzi72 at 10:52 AM on May. 13, 2011