DO YOU FORGET ABOUT THINGS YOU OWN IN YOUR CLOSET(S)??

Ever since I quit my job to stay home it seems I am noticing more & more things when I look deep in my closet that I totally forgot I bought or wore or own! haha....don't get out as much now so it's like OH YA I have this! haha....

Does this happen to you? Yes, I have a lot of clothes! : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:24 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah, i forget about my clothes. i havent got to wear alot of them since i started showing when i was pregnant. now i can fit back into my pre-baby jeans, but not tops. hardly any of my tops fit since my boobs exploded. ah, the joys of being a mom ;)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Not anymore, I make myself do a TOTAL CLEANSE of all closets every 6 months...I see something we havent worn and I put it on one side of the closet, if it's still there 6 months later that means we havent worn that item in an entire year so it needs to leave my house lol...sometimes if I know it's something that DH is going to have a fit about me getting rid of I will just hide it for 6 months...if he hasnt mentioned it, then it goes bye bye lol...keeps our house from being cluttered with unnecessary crap lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Occasionally it happens still but far less than it did before I started culling the entire house.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 4:24 PM on May. 11, 2011