Not sure what to do adult content

sorry I havent been on here in ages ladies. I don't have internet at home. My husband and I have hit yet another rough patch. We separated last winter and I moved back to my hometown with my mom. We got back together in December. Shortly after I moved back home he started cheating on me with his buddies wife. I found out one night when he came home from her house and I saw a text on his phone telling her he was in love with her. We ended up separating in February and I started dating someone else. Stupid me, went back to my husband and ended up getting raped by the guy I was dating (whom was also a cop). Well when my husband and I got back together I told him that if I caught him cheating one more time, I wasn't going to hesitate about filing the papers. Saturday night he went thru my phone while I was in the shower and got mad at me for calling a guy friend hun. I call a lot of people that. I grabbed his phone and confronted him about the messages I had found on his phone. I had found pics that he had sent to a girl of his penis and pictures she had sent him of her pussy and boobs. He was texting her saying he wants to have sex with her and that he wants her to suck his dick. He claims that he wasn't cheating because she lives ten hours away. It is still considered cheating and I am very hurt by it. I have been wanting to move back to Manhattan for over a year now and the opportunity came available for me after the fight with my husband. The only thing holding me back is the possibility of getting assistant manager where I work right now. I am not sure what to do because I know I will be happy in Manhattan and away from my cheating husband but I also don't want to chance missing a promotion at work. Any advice please! He has cheated a few too many times. We are going on our 4 year anniversary and I have a ten month old step son from him cheating.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 4:25 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Can you move out into a place near your current job?
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The problem I have is that when I stay close to him, I always fall for his crap and go back to him.
    agrafel

Comment by agrafel (original poster) at 4:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• leave him! hes not worth it! Whats you job opportunity in Manhattan? Do you have a job offer there? Cause you said where you are right now you have to opportunity to be an assistant manager? I say if you can live there without him and be an assitand manager that might be the way to go.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• dont fall fror him, they dont say for nothing once a cheater alwasy a cheater, look what he has put you all thru! He will never stop
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• This sound like a bad situation for you and your son I would make the move to get away and start fresh that way theres no temptation to go back with him. You have been wanting to make the move and nows your chance. Even if you don't make the move don't go back with him he's cheated to many times it's not worth the pain it will cause you nd your son.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 4:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have a couple friends who are renting a 3 bedroom house and they told me that I could move in with them. I told them that I didn't want to move until I had a job and they said that I could look once I got there and that I need to get away from my husband and the stress here. To top off everything, I have to testify against a cop I was dating who raped me. So I have a lot of stress in this town and my friends in Manhattan would help me calm down and relax a lot.
    agrafel

Comment by agrafel (original poster) at 4:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• 3mclark: The boy is my step-son from him cheating. We have 2 little girls together.
    agrafel

• Go Manhattan! I think you already know that though!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 4:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• maybe in that case it is better for you to get away and make a fresh start, good luck.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 4:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You should move somewhere by your job and away from your husband and file the papers. You dont need that in your life. Me and my husband went through that and I caught him and I left him fot a month cuz he said that he had stopped but he did it again then I got back with him then we went to church to pray for our relationship and ask fir them to pray for us and we stayedd together and he hasnt cheated on me once. We ended up getting married 3 months ago. Go to church and pray for your relationship if your relationship is what you want.but if not then move on.
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 4:37 PM on May. 11, 2011