How do you deal with someone who has to be right all of the time?

We all know them and sometimes they are people we have to work with or just be related to. The person I know yells people down every time you open your mouth he gets online to  make sure your telling the truth. Lord help you if one fact is  wrong. If he is wrong he pouts and does not speak to you.I need some come backs to make him stop yelling?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:29 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yelling is over compensation for a small........... explain to him that no matter how loud he yells, his package will not grow so give it up and play nice.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont come back with anything...I ignore them and walk away. I give a silent straight faced look...that I KNOW annoys this particular person and then I just walk away..wordless. Sometimes silence says it best,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I just leave and walk away they are the type that will never shut up until they have the last word.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Just nod my head and walk away.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• sounds like my huband. i just let him think he is right. sometimes i laugh most times i ignore
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 4:35 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Make a joke out of it . . .

"I bet you two dollars that you will not be able to help but get on your computer right now to verify. Let's see how much self control you have. ha ha ha ha eh eh eh eh"

Walk away while you are laughing. The subject will think twice about it next time.

Or, just ignore it. We all throw around innaccuracies every now and then, and it, actually, is to all of our benefit to be saying the correct facts.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My SIL is like that.....I call her out on it and she gets pist. But you are not going to make me feel like I am the dumb one when I know that I am right.
    MsCatherine

Answer by MsCatherine at 5:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My mother is like this. I usually say "then we'll have to agree to disagree" and know that it DRIVES HER CRAZY not to have the argument and hear that I believe she is right. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:41 PM on May. 11, 2011