Anyone ever have a threesome? adult content

And is it something you enjoyed and would you do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Ummm....NO!

See, if you get married, it is a ceremony in which you say "forsaking all others"? and promise to be faithful. If you need MORE people and can't be faithful , then don't get married.
    THAT is just plain disgusting.
    WHat is happening to people?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Ever seen the Movie Chasing Amy?
    ClaireWithChild

Answer by ClaireWithChild at 4:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Well, I know plenty of married couples who have done it, and not one single one of them is together today. I'd be interested to see if you guys are together in 10 years.

He can't whisper in her ear? No anal? But it doesn't bother you if he puts his penis in another woman's vagina? I don't get that at all. Sex is sex no matter how you are doing it. It's still personal. Sounds like sugar coating to me.
    Anonymous

• I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND SHARING MY MAN OR WOMAN FOR A "QUICKIE" OR A THRILL, THAT'S SICK, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE MARRIED, PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNED ONE DAY!
    Anonymous

• No, but I know someone that did and regret it it during the act. The husband was paying more attention to the other girl and basically left her out. Needless to say they got a divorce.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:45 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I've never met anyone that enjoyed it enough to repeat it but if it's something you want to do, make it a foursome. It's more fair and balanced. It reduces the chances of jealousy and blame later when one gets angry with the other for doing it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yes, and it was really weird after. Just uncomfortable. Wont' be doing that again. I'll save that for the porn stars, they don't seem ot mind.
    Anonymous

• yea i have but no i wouldnt do it again i was single at the time and now i am with my SO and this is somthing that would NOT fly
    Anonymous

• I don't wanna share my man, and I don't wanna share some skanks vagina juice.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 7:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i just went & up voted all those folks who have been down voted...

why would you ask this question & down vote people who gave an honest answer?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:39 PM on May. 11, 2011