Summer memories?

My favorite memories are when we went to Australia and when my sons and I lived in Arizona. What about you?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:44 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• All of my trips to Germany growing up. It is pretty much a second home to me, and I miss it SO bad. I went there last summer again, and was crying on the train when we went back to the airport.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 4:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• when my dad took me and my younger brother to Disneyland.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• when we were kids, we had a younger girl cousin(3rd) who would visit for a month each summer..we were all kids, and my sisters treated her like she was our 'baby doll', being younger than all three of us. we fought over who she'd sleep with, who gave her a bath/shampooed her 'golden' hair...we were fascinated by her haircolor, being american indian ourselves. LOL!
    we paraded her around the block and at church or wherever we went like she was a new toy!!! she loved coming to visit..of course. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• When I was little I use to spend about 1 1/2 months in the summer with my grandparents in colorado. I loved it soo much . They had a cabin up in the mountains and we would go up there and pick wild raspberries and my grand mother would make homemade jelly from the...
    MsCatherine

Answer by MsCatherine at 5:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Spending three weeks every summer with my grandparents in Ireland every year, and the few times we went to Washington, D.C. - those were fun trips too. My husband is from Ireland and so we still go every summer to visit his family and mine, we're waiting a few more years until the trips to D.C. though - we want the kids to really be able to appreciate all the history.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 5:24 PM on May. 11, 2011