Pool, ocean or lake for swimming?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:56 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I prefer the lake or ocean, alot of pools have to much chlorine in them. I am highly allergic to chlorine.I have swim shoes so the bottom is no issue for me.  Plus I live near a lake, not a p[ool or the ocean.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 10:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool

I am terrified of the thought of a shark being in the same waters.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool. I refuse to swim in the ocean - about 5 years ago I went to the beach and swam with my husband and his family...while changing out of my bathing suit I found dozens of little bugs - they were in the water and got into my suit. That day I'm pretty sure at least a dozen other women saw my tits because I started screaming in the dressing room and there is no doors, just stalls and of course a few women came running to see why I was screaming but I don't care - I wasn't embarrassed because I had a very good reason to be freaking out. I was in the shower for over an hour and I've never been in the ocean since. I don't mind lakes, but around here you have to watch out for snakes and snapping turtles...they like certain parts of lakes and ponds.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 5:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool! I refuse to go into water that I cant see my feet in!
    Kats86

Answer by Kats86 at 5:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool. Most lakes around here are dirty and the ocean leaves that nasty white film from the salt....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• pool for sure. i have a weird fear of fish touching me in a lake and don't feel like i could swim in the ocean where i live.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool because i am not close to the ocean
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool because we have one in our complex but I love the ocean.
    MsCatherine

Answer by MsCatherine at 4:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• After I saw Jaws, definitely POOL!
    mommamiaria

Answer by mommamiaria at 5:01 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Pool for sure. I like that it's got something in it to kill off bacteria, and that there's no critters swimming around in it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:36 PM on May. 11, 2011