Would you ever pose naked Why or why not?

Okay I already know the answer but I thought I would ask anyway start a troll post maybe???? LOL

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 4:59 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Would and have lol...you mean for personal pictures for my husband right? lol....hell I would do it in a professional photo shoot to give the pictures to my husband...he would LOVE that....girl you just gave me the best idea for his birthday present lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:01 PM on May. 11, 2011

• for my man Hell Yea!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:05 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would for an artist. I have taken MANY figure drawing and sculpture classes in college and always admire the models. None of them had perfect bodies, but they all were totally comfortable with themselves. I think that is cool.

Now for porn... Nope.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Only for fine art, and my honey bunches
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No, I'm not embarrassed by the way my body looks in general but I have some scars on my sides, stomach, back, and legs from various things and for some reason they seem to pop out in photos...that and for as much as I love my husband I don't trust him to not show his friends.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 5:18 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes and I have for Phil Porcella. He does very artistic work www.porcella.com
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No. Stretchmarks!!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 5:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• 25 yrs ago sure! but after 4 kids and a C-section cut from north to south...heck no not going to happen for any amount of money, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yes pregnant and all It took me to finally leave an abusive relationship of 4 years to truly appreciate my beauty

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 6:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have for DH once upon a time, but I destroyed the photographs and negatives during a fight (we were cohabiting back then, before DDs were born). I've considered posing for an art photographer before but didn't go through with it.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:33 PM on May. 11, 2011