Can someone put in order from the most to the least thing I need for baby? Like what can wait until after baby is born?

My baby is due August 9th. So I know oviously I don't need the snowsuit right now and I know I probably wont need the onsies right now since I have outfits for my little girl to wear in the summer especially the long sleeve ones that I am using for winter months for the short sleeve shirts. But here is a list of things I have for baby yet to buy.

snowsuit
bottle brush (to wash bottles)
baby book (I am big into writing all their firsts I did with my other 2 as well)
paper towels (I plan on making my own diaper wipes)
baby monitor
socks
short sleeves onsies to go under clothes
long sleeve onsies to go under her short sleeve shirts
thermometor since ours isn't working right
grooming kit
outfit for pictures (we don't do the hospital pictures so we do the walmart pictures when baby is 2 weeks old.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a question for you. not trying to be mean, but since you have children dont you already know what to buy your little one to be?
    dement

Answer by dement at 5:14 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Honestly I would say Bottles brush diaper rash cream, tylenol, gas relief, even orajel some babies teeth early! also the thermometer of course blankies and clothes and paper towels for your wipes the baby monitor can probably wait cause you will probably be glued to the baby for a while also the snow suit can wait a grooming kit isnt a major but the nails will need clipped a baby book can prolly wait Hope i helped!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• oh I also have gas relief drops cause you never know
    tylenol
    and diaper rash ointment yet to buy
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• actually no I don't because everything was given to me with the other 2. I didn't even have to buy them any clothes up until now and they are 3 and 6.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• ok sorry... i bought a baby book too before my son was born. you would need onsies... a lot of them. bibs, bottles,stroller, car seat, baby monitor... thats all i can think of right now ff the top of my head. again sorry if i sounded rude with the question.
    dement

Answer by dement at 5:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• no it is fine. And I already have most if the stuff, but this is stuff I still need to buy yet but trying to figure out what I can get buy with waiting until baby is here to buy and what I really need now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If you are going to co-sleep or us a cradle you won't need a crib right away. Also I think they are supposed to be six weeks or more before they go in a swing. I mean seriously you could get by with a carseat, clothes, diapers, and bottles.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 5:44 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I always used the swing when baby was brought home from the hospital.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• get these items for the arrival:

baby monitor, baby swing, vibrator chair, baby bath tub (netted), baby wash, wash clothes, diapers, wipes, formula if needed, bottles, pacifiers, burp clothes, car seat, pack and play, boppy, receiving blankets
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 10:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• mommytobe618

I already have the baby swing, I wasn't going to do a vibrator chair since I have this tent type thing I can lay the baby in. I am not going to do the baby bath tub either I gave my girls baths in the sink. I already have the baby wash, wash cloths, diapers. I plan to breast feed so don't need formula but I have a breast pump. I already have the bottles and binkis. I don't use burp cloths I use recieving blankets which I already have. I have the carseat already. I have 2 back in plays already, but I only used them a total of 3 times and I have 2 kids. Nver used them. I wasn't going to do the boppy this time either I didn't think it was a thing I had to have I thought I could use a pillow just the same.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:16 PM on May. 11, 2011