What's the worst question you have seen someone ask on this site?

Whether is was totally gross, rude, inappropriate, or just made your mouth drop. Explain why you felt that way also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• how do you have sex. LMFAO
    Anonymous

• Well i still remember a question from a few weeks ago... actually not what you are asking for... but that was the (for me) worse question ever.

A woman said:
    "My son got his hand in the door and his brother smashed the door. Now my sons hand is blue and black and swollen since one week and when i touch it he says its hurt. Do you think i should take him to the ER?"...

I have never seen a dumber mother than this woman. The hand could be broken. Its swollen, blue, black and the son is in pain and she is asking?!.. im mean serious.... Thats stupidity. Some ppl shouldnt have kids. :-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I saw a question on here that someone posted and said her baby (I forget how old) had gotten a hold of a pack of cigarettes and ate 4 and wanted to know if she should take her to the ER. Uhh, YEAH!! Or at least call poison control. I mean I know it was a question and I'm not trying to bash or anything but I don't understand why women would lolly gag on CafeMom when their kid could be in serious danger.
    Anonymous

• The questions that really make me angry are the 'my baby fell out a second story window do you think I should go to the ER" Or "my child has had diarrhea and vomiting for 2 weeks...should I call the Dr" The other ?? that irritate me is the 'Im 14 and TTC what would you suggest" What I would suggest is close your damn legs and go play barbies.... okay it turned into a rant..lol. Sorry.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• wtf 14 TTC?? are you serious? uggh she must have been a troll
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• "I haven't had my period in six months and I'm feeling weird movements in my abdomen and my boobs hurt and my belly is growing and I'm feeling crabby all the time. Am I pregnant?"

"Can you get pregnant after a hysterectomy?"

"My baby has a fever of 105. Should I call the doctor?"

"Can I feed my (insert any number below six here)-month-old baby a whole jar of baby food because they're never full?"

Oh I'm such a bitch. But I'm sorry...ugh. Seriously. Some things are just common sense!

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I had unprotected sex, could I be pregnant?
    My period is 5,6,7,8,9, days late...should I take a test?
    My DH beats us and swears at us, would you leave him if you were me?
    What are your kids being for Halloween?
    Are you done with your Christmas shopping? or what are you getting so and so for Christmas?
    The list goes on.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have this under my best answers. This question totally cracked me up

Title: The truth about poop.....?
    Question: Okay, is it just me? The high end cottonelle TP just does not get the job done. It wads up in my butt and thats the extent of it. Please tell me there are more of you out there!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• once I saw one that said "i just had sex an hour ago, can I take a test now?" my jaw dropped and I still think I was imagining it cause I tried looking for that question again the next day. I wanted to read what other moms said to her.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008