Help!!!

Ok so, hubby told me my cooking is boring. He said he wants more fish, I don't cook fish because I don't eat fish. So, I bought some Talapia (sp?) how do I season and cook it? Thanks in Advance!!

matthewscandi

Asked by matthewscandi at 5:17 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Try lemon pepper seasoning or you can buy those marinade bottles next to the bbq sauce and throw it on the grill. Yum!
    sneakyboo

Answer by sneakyboo at 5:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have to bake it because me and the grill don't get along.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 5:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• baking it with lemon pepper and getting a lemon and squeezing some on there as well. My husband loves that and he's a cook. you could also cook it up on a skillet on the stove top. I don't eat fish either.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 5:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• if it were me, i'd tell your husband to do the cooking if he has a problem with it! i'm a vegetarian and i dont cook meat or fish for my husband because honestly, i dont know how! i cook the meat-replacement products for us and he eats it, and if he wants real meat, he cooks it himself. good luck!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 5:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am a SAHM, he works a lot. I am not going to tell him that.
    matthewscandi

Comment by matthewscandi (original poster) at 6:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If it is farm raised tilapia, it may be toxic

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Put the fillets in a baking pan with sides. Let it thaw. Pour a little melted butter over it, and some seasoned salt. Bake at 350 for about half an hour, or until it's white and flaky.
    Anonymous