When you used to dream about your future husband.......

What was his name? and what did he look like?

Is your spouse anything like what you thought he was going to be and what's his name?

For some reason his name was always either David or Ian...David was Pacific Islander and looked like The Rock and Ian was Irish and looked like Colin Ferell (yum), they were both bigger guys cause I have a thing for chubby men lol

My husband's name is Richard, he looks like a black Kevin James (Doug from King of Queens) and he's 360lbs...so really not too far off the mark LOL

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:20 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL I didn't think I would ever get married. Never once considered having a husband until I met mine.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Dream guy didn't have a name he was slender black hair, fair skin and blue eyes. My husband name is Matthew and he is slender, has black hair, fair skin/freckles (so sexy!) and BROWN eyes. So, he is not too far off!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Mine didn't have a name. He was tall blonde hair kinda with a wave to it, blue eyes, dimples, chizzled (LOL) and tan but not burnt or orange!
    Hubby is someone I really didn't ever think I'd date lol! His hair is longer than mine, (which is almost to the middle of my back). It's also super curly and so dark its almost black, same with his eyes. He does have slight dimples and he is naturally tan (he's 50% native american). He is kinda short at just 5ft 6in and is about 235lbs. Most people see him and think he's a thug from the clothes he wears and the music he listens to and when I first met him I thought that too because I was more of a rocker type. Although he isn't the man I use to dream of, I know dream of him whenever we're apart.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 5:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My dream guy had black hair, blue eyes, beautiful teeth and dimples... My dh has black hair, brown eyes, beautiful teeth and no dimples... And he ACTS like Doug from King of Queens! LOL
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He didn't have a name but he was tall dark and handsome, Christian (preferably Messianic Judaism), and a soldier, firefighter or policeman. My husband was about an inch taller than me(but I'm already tall at 5'9"), a mix of Dutch/Mexican/Palestinian, a nondenom Christian and a well decorated Infantryman.

So... not that far off :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 8:13 PM on May. 11, 2011