Are there any limits in the bedroom?

I guess I'm asking this of religious people because I have mixed feelings on the subject. When you're having an intimate moment with your spouse, does anything go? Do you throw all inhibitions out the window because you're married? What about "dirty" words and using toys with your husband? Please leave an opinion but if you have any scriptual reference that would be appreciated too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Anal is always a NO, for both of us thank goodness! Not because of religious reasons its a just because thing. As far as our own morals and religious reaons we will never do a 3some because its being unfaithful to eachother.
    Anonymous

• In my opinion, anything goes in the bedroom with your spouse as long as it is in both of your comfort zones. Anything that makes either of you feel like you are compromising your moral or religious beliefs is definitely a NO. If a spouse asks you to compromise your beliefs,there is clearly not a respectful,loving relationship there.
    soccerma265

Answer by soccerma265 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It all depends on the couple. If you are both the adventerous types and feel that anything goes, then go for it; if one of the two is against it then that's the answer. Have some fun and go with it! My husband and I have been together for a long time so with us, anything goes as long as we're both in the mood.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I think as long as you are ok with it then anything should go between a commited couple
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• As long as you are comfortable... Go for it!
    Dylanmom731

Answer by Dylanmom731 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• As a married couple anything goes as long as you guys both are comfortable...if not talk about it and u may feel comfortable afterwards.
    GET IT GURL!
    BestMommie523

Answer by BestMommie523 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008